LOOKING TO INCREASE THE COMFORT & WARMTH OF YOUR BOAT?
Spray foam is now the number one choice for marine insulation. It provides the ideal solution to insulate, stabilise and control condensation in any boat.
Foam Insulations Ltd has completed various marine projects, ranging from narrow boats to large vessels each with a need for insulation, helping to reduce energy consumption and eliminating condensation.
The Spray Foam Insulation system is applied to the surface as a liquid and expands within seconds to the required thickness.
Polyurethane spray foam is manufactured to BS476 Part 7 Class 1 with regard to surface spread of flame.
BENEFITS OF SPRAY FOAM BOAT INSULATION:
- Eliminates and prevents condensation
- Keeps boats warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Reduces noise and vibration generated by the engine
- No cutting or fixing required – foam adheres directly to the surface
- Not affected by exposure to water
- Compatible with electric wiring and plumbing
Call 0800 783 0004 to arrange a FREE, no obligation survey
Or fill in the form with your contact details and We’ll call you back as soon as possible.